🇺🇦 Hello! #
We apologize for the spelling mistakes, we are a little tired, but we are constantly updating our site! Thanks to everyone who helped gather this information.
If you have any useful information and feedback, please send it to our instagram: @helpua.info
Thank you for your support. Слава Україні!
This website was created to help Ukrainians cross the border safely and obtain asylum. Please use the country tabs to find information on border crossings, entry requirements, groups that help with transportation, integration and legalization.
for information on asylum in Ukraine, please follow the link https://prykhystok.in.ua/
Please do not forget to follow only the verified official information!
There are restrictions for travel out of Ukrainian for male citizens aged 18 to 60 years. For the duration of the state of martial law in Ukraine, male citizens who are eligible for military service are not allowed to leave. There are exceptions.
Restriction DO NOT apply to those, who:
- have a certificate of deferment from conscription and a report on special registration;
- have a conclusion of the military-medical commission on unsuitability.
- who have three or more children under the age of 18 in their care;
- single fathers of a child (children) under the age of 18;
- who have a child with a disability in their care;
- are adoptive parents or guardians
- those whose close relatives were killed or went missing during the anti-terrorist operation.